Skip to content
- Privacy while receiving care.
- Dignity and respect while receiving care.
- Confidentiality of information.
- Personal safety and security.
- Informed consent.
- Refusal of treatment only after signing the informed consent after the consultation of the concerned treating physician
- Access to his/her medical record
- Right to the complaint and seek fair solution.
- Rights to information of his treatment and healthcare needs.
- Rights to respect special preferences, spiritual and cultural needs.
- Receive care from qualified care provider.
- Rights to choose care provider.
- Rights to terminate the service upon dissatisfaction with prior notice.
- Responsible to provide accurate and complete information about their present complaints, past illness, hospitalizations, medications, current health status and other matters relating to changes in health or service requirement.
- Responsible to communicate regarding their personal and physical needs
- Patient/family members are responsible to provide respect, privacy and safety to those providing care.
- Responsible to take care of their personal belongings.
- Responsible to follow the prescribed and agreed treatment plan and instructions from the medical team.
- Responsible for assuring that the financial obligations of his/her care are fulfilled as promptly as possible.
- Patient/next of the kin (NOK) is responsible for continuous availability of drugs/consumables etc. Which is required for the treatment of the patient at home